Advantage Plus 100% Offset
Our most popular home loan
Operates both in variable (currently 5.04% p.a.) and fixed rates (3 year fixed currently 4.63% p.a.) (Major lenders do not offer 100% Offset in fixed rates)
No rate lock fee
No ongoing fees or charges
Fast application processing
Interest only up to 10 years
30 year loan term
Security – Residential owner occupied & investment properties including vacant land and construction
- Personal Service
Our most popular loan for owner occupiers because it saves you interest and helps pay off your home loan faster….for purchase and refinance
Unique Features of our 100% Offset Home Loan
- Our 100% Offset account is available while you are in variable or fixed rate
Most lenders only offer their borrowers a 100% offset savings account with their variable rate home loans. If fixed rates are low and borrowers wants to lock in the rate the benefits of the offset are effectively cancelled. Where with our 100% Offset product, you can have the account variable or fixed and still receive the same benefits.
- Austral’s Advantage Plus 100% Offset Home Loan does not require a rate lock fee provided you settle within 60 days of the date the loan is approved
Most lenders including the major banks require a rate lock fee to hold the fixed rate from the time your loan is approved until it settles.
- While in fixed rate Austral’s Advantage Plus 100% Offset Home Loan still allows you to repay up to $20,000 p.a. without any breakcost penalty applying
Once in fixed rate the major banks generally do not allow you to make additional lump sum repayments of principal unless you pay a break cost penalty on the amount repaid.
- Austral’s Advantage Plus 100% Offset Home Loan offers the same low rates of interest and all the features of our loan products during a construction period
Most lenders do not offer fixed rates, redraw or offset accounts during the construction period of a home (e.g. in house and land package purchases) and often seek a higher interest rate pending completion of the new home.
- Austral’s Advantage Plus 100% Offset Home Loan is available to purchasers of vacant residential land without any conditions as to commencement date of construction
Most Lenders require a commitment from borrowers purchasing vacant residential land, to commence construction within 12 months.
Austral Mortgage Testimonials
“Austral’s 100% Offset product has saved me heaps in interest. The facility is very easy to use and helps me to identify how much I owe and how much I’ve saved. The service from Austral has also been phenomenal. So happy I went with the Offset account.
R. Davies, NSW
"The whole team at Austral are amazing, we are so glad we arranged our finance through you!"
Need some guidance?